Why Must We Wait Another Day!
Can you please release the update on the test servers today? PRETTY PLEASE? I am dying to play both characters..
Can you please release the update on the test servers today? PRETTY PLEASE? I am dying to play both characters..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not everyone can stalk like you and wait for endless movie series, myers!
(ʘ‿ʘ)
They're fixing as many bugs as possible before they release it, not sure if you want to play an extremely buggy version of the PTB or a slightly more stable one.
Why not both?! ;d
I mean like the game is balanced but also unbalanced. So I guess it could work
I agree, bugs can be fun. I used to play with worms and other bugs as a child.
I'm very happy that i can already play it tomorrow, i thought i had to wait a couple more weeks! I don't think many of us expected to be playing the new stuff so soon! Positive thinking
!
You're right.
Because of a bug my comment got duplicated and posted 3 times here.
I'm posting it like this so they can easily find and delete it.
Because of a bug my comment got duplicated and posted 3 times here.
I'm posting it like this so they can easily find and delete it.