Ghostface Feedback 2

So after watching an awesome video that gives all the numbers on his add-ons and detection range I have more questions and more criticism. TL;DR below

So everyone know Ghost's Detection Range is 32m, well his ''Victim's Detailed Routine'' decreases that range to a whopping 28 meters...so amazing. It doesn't even get it down to 24m which would be a lot more forgiving to Ghostface and force Survivors to actually get closer to him to break him out. Sure he can Mark them from 40m but Survivors have a 3rd person view and Ghostface does not, their 28m is still a huge threat to him and anyone who uses this add-on is fooling themselves to think it's good.

Now to break Ghostface out of Nightshroud it takes a second a half to break him out, can this be increased? Just a little bit not a whole lot, when not leaning you still have a enough time to break him out of Nightshroud since it takes longer to Mark Survivors. I only want this because you can have someone from far away break you out and you don't have enough time to react to where that person is and where can you hide. His ability is very map reliant, on maps with lots of cover this isn't an issue but a lot of maps have open areas with nowhere for him to duck behind. This brings back the 32 meter sniping that gets difficult to work with on farm maps.

The hotfix which increased his detection zone on the screen was increased by 8, 4 on both sides, this wasn't necessary, we needed practice that's all. It is ok to practice and get better, it is not ok to make it easy and not allow players to practice. Yes you can say we as Ghostface should practice but what about the Survivor? They should be able to practice and not get an easy ride.

I acknowledge this sounds like a Killer main complaining about wanting that easy ride but I am complaining about how easy it is for the other side. Practice makes perfect but practicing to get better at something where the odds are stacked against you and made to be difficult on one side is not fair if it isn't on the other. Why should the Killer be practicing to get better when it is the Survivor who should be struggling? Asymmetrical, power role and the number role, balance is both sides struggling and getting better, both sides either having an easy or hard time not 1 side be easy and the other side be hard. This is the exact opposite of a Killer wanting an easy time, this is a Killer who wants consistency. I don't want easy and this is why when I was a Survivor against Ghostface I enjoyed that I needed practice to break him out, I do not enjoy having an easy time as Survivor, that is disgusting.

We can all agree that an add-on that takes 32m down to a 28 meter is not right nor CONSISTENT, Pig's TR was 28 meters but was increased to 32 FOR CONSISTENCY. Why is the number 28 in an area that basically works like a terror radius that doesn't actually benefit the Killer? Nurse's Calling is 28 because Killers with a 24m tr can use it. Ghostface with a 28m detection range is awful because it does not help him, it should be 24 so we don't have snipers.

Yes we can use the detection symbol to know that someone is spotting us and find them with that but 32 is a large area to find someone who is actively trying to take you out of your power. If they take you out then you wasted your time chasing ghosts. If it was 24 with the add-on then this strategy would be good because 24 is manageable. Also I am just asking to fix the add-on and not his base 32, I'm not saying make his base detection 32 just fix the add-on so it makes 24.

TL:DR Change the ''Victims Detailed Routine'' to decrease the Detection Range from 28 to 24m. Slightly increase the time to break him out of Nightshroud to allow more time to hide, and take back the 8m increase to his Detection zone.

Comments