Ummmm...

I have absolutely no idea on what the Stranger Things chapter is, what DemoGorgon's power is, and what Stranger things is about....Someone got the time to fill me in?

Comments

  • It's not revealed yet- we'll have a stream on Thursday to go over the details. Don't worry.

  • @HarryToeknuckles said:

    Great thread title.

    Thanks for the unrelated info, because I like to know what Stranger things is about because thats how I play certain killers, according to how they acted in the movies/show

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not revealed yet- we'll have a stream on Thursday to go over the details. Don't worry.

    But I am curious on what Stranger Things is about as well, like what's the story behind ST

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not revealed yet- we'll have a stream on Thursday to go over the details. Don't worry.

    What's in teh stream?!


    WHAT'S IN THE FREAKING STREAM?!

  • @Peanits said:

    It's not revealed yet- we'll have a stream on Thursday to go over the details. Don't worry.

    Fingers crossed we got a winner..survivors get twice the normal content this time..but you've all surprised us before..freddy is a good example

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/640909#Comment_640909

    But I am curious on what Stranger Things is about as well, like what's the story behind ST

    Without spoiling anything, Stranger Things is a sci-fi show set in a small town (Hawkins) in the 80s.

    There's some strange things happening. There's a lab running strange experiments. They've opened a portal to this other realm called the upside down. A creature from there, a demogorgon, is the next killer.

    Beyond that, I'd recommend watching the show. It's good stuff. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/640915#Comment_640915

    Without spoiling anything, Stranger Things is a sci-fi show set in a small town (Hawkins) in the 80s.

    There's some strange things happening. There's a lab running strange experiments. They've opened a portal to this other realm called the upside down. A creature from there, a demogorgon, is the next killer.

    Beyond that, I'd recommend watching the show. It's good stuff. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

    That helps thanks

  • I'll tell you my friend

    So far Stranger Things has 3 seasons, but since the Demogorgon is seen mostly on season 1 I'll talk about season 1

    The Demogorgon is a creature that comes from a different, parallel universe, called the Upside Down. A portal was opened in the town of Hawkins, inside a lab that's going to be the map for the chapter, the opening of the portal allowed the creature to enter our world. The Demogorgon is able to travel between the two worlds at will by opening smaller portals, in the first episode it's implied it has psychic abilities, it has amazing smell, it can smell blood even from the other dimension.

    The Upside Down looks exactly like our world, but it looks corrupted and basically post-apocalyptic, when the Demogorgon is somewhere thst corresponds with the real world the lights start to flicker

    If you have more questions asked me in the Discord, I'm Mr. Bing Bong