Small QOL Change for Hag (when using mint rag add-on)

Great add-on and really strong in general, but can we get like a small indicator as to which trap we are aiming to teleport to? I have issues where I go to teleport to one trap and manage to get teleported to another one close to the intended trap. It could be similar to Freddy's gen teleport indicator. I feel like it isn't asking much for this, so it should be reasonable and easy to implement.

Comments

  • OMG I noticed too! I kept teleporting to the trap behind the one triggered! I still won but I was expecting a red add-on to be better than that. Or at least to work properly.

  • Actually, the trap you are aiming to is highlighted in white, so we have a ay to determinate that. If the trap is activate and you want to teleport to it, remember that the phantom hag befomes white as well.

  • @xnes_galax said:

    Actually, the trap you are aiming to is highlighted in white, so we have a ay to determinate that. If the trap is activate and you want to teleport to it, remember that the phantom hag befomes white as well.

    Both were white in my screen. So if it's a White overlay over a white aura...I mean...