Genuine wishlist of Qol features and things that would make the game better for both sides.

Channeling items shouldn't take charges (keys/maps.) it is an unnecessary restriction that limits there potential.

Daily's should be given two at a time, stay to a max of four with one overflowing. there too easy at the moment and also need to be made more difficult especially survivor ones. there not specific like killers for the most part ( gen and healing rituals.) there's also no totem ritual to cleanse them.

Shrine of secrets should have a 5th perk. one your guaranteed to not have. the others can remain randomly selected for your account. this way there's no guarantee you'll get what you want. but eventually you could have all the perks even if you don't own all characters.

There should be a method for killers to gain addons throughout the match. i suggest the ability to destroy chest's. i also think there should be a higher maximum cap on chest spawns based on rng, but the same base cap of chests we have now. there should also be a killer perk akin to that of ace in the hole. it would help to reduce the killer grind of refreshing addons one wants over and over, by allowing one to earn them passively for ignoring their objective and going after a secondary one just as survivors do. it should be a quick channelable action akin to kicking a gen but faster.

On the same train of thought, pallets should be fakeable. they should be a channel like kicking a gen, except after maybe 25% 50% of the pallet breaking animation after which point the killer automatically is committed and can't stop. this will allow for greater mindgames at loops and give the killer more power over the survivor.

Comments

    1. I agree with your opinion on channeling.
    2. I'd prefer it if you got three dailys with one free "retry" per day, replacing those that you didn't complete. You know, like real dailys. Buff BP for each daily and add a small amount of shards too. Perhaps add a big Weekly challenge?
    3. Four perks in the shrine is good enough but the randomness factor makes it way too common for several weeks in a row with perks coming back.
    4. Gain add-ons through playing in a trial, that's added to your inventory? I'd have to disagree. Breaking chests would be cool, though. It'd require more chests to be added to each trial to compensate.
    5. I disagree with this. It should be a commitment.


  • @se05239 said:

    1. I agree with your opinion on channeling.
    2. I'd prefer it if you got three dailys with one free "retry" per day, replacing those that you didn't complete. You know, like real dailys. Buff BP for each daily and add a small amount of shards too. Perhaps add a big Weekly challenge?
    3. Four perks in the shrine is good enough but the randomness factor makes it way too common for several weeks in a row with perks coming back.
    4. Gain add-ons through playing in a trial, that's added to your inventory? I'd have to disagree. Breaking chests would be cool, though. It'd require more chests to be added to each trial to compensate.
    5. I disagree with this. It should be a commitment.

    What if one of the shrine perks was replaced to always be something you don't have? 3 rng, one rng but based on what you don't have.

    With the chest thing yeah that's why I said there should be a larger potential for more chests based on rng. 3 chests per match is small but I don't think there should be lower then that excluding offerings. That being said more maps should have 4-5 chests very commonly.

    I still think that add-ons should be allowed to be gained though. Atleast to replace not having an add-on in your slots already (ie if you have no or one add-ons it gives you a random one).

  • What if one of the shrine perks was replaced to always be something you don't have? 3 rng, one rng but based on what you don't have.

    Then its not equal to everyone and that's kinda.. eh. Why not just have some rudimentary coding make sure that no perks can end up on the shrine twice without each other perk having been available once first?

  • Infinite keys would make blood amber extremely OP, especially since you can still run around while channeling.

    I agree with killers being able to get addons. Survivors get to keep the items they bring half the time and they can also get free items from chests. Obviously more chests should be added, but in addition to this I think it should work like the lunar new year event, where you hook someone and can destroy a chest for a limited time. The coin offerings can be changed to block off that many chests for survivors, so you still have a chance to destroy them yourself.