What is your favourite killer cool down animation?
Mine is The Clown
Mine is The Clown
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably either Spirit or Hag
Hag for sure
Why? Just interested.
She drinks blood from the hit survivor, its pretty metal
Understandable.
Doc
I like Legion's and Clown's the most
I like piggys ambush attack recovery, despite it is garbage
no, seriously, you shouldnt use ambush unlessyou want to hit your obsession with STBFL
I always thought the clowns animation looks incomplete. He kinda presses his blade against his sleeve and... That's it?
Gotta be leather daddy! Gnarly sledge flick looks awesome!
Something about Freddy's makes it my favorite
Well that's just... wrong.
The only thing that puts her above other M1 killers in a chase is her ability to ambush-game certain loops.