Game Constructive Feedback
If any devs happen to read this, what's up! Thanks for the hard work and keeping this game fresh! While I think the game is in a pretty good state right now, there are a few issues I'd like to highlight in the hopes that they'll be addressed to create a better game for everyone:
Camping/Tunneling Solution - Several people in the community have suggested a system where if the killer is close to the hook and not in a chase, the hooked survivor's sacrifice won't progress (it would progress normally if chasing another survivor near the hook). Additionally, the killer would be rewarded for leaving and hooking a different survivor on a different hook though a debuff to that survivor if the conditions are met. Stick and carrot. I wholeheartedly agree with this solution. It won't eliminate that behavior, but it will mitigate it.
Survivor Bloodpoints - Right now killers earn way more bloodpoints than survivors per game. This is because their games can't be cut short like a survivor's can and because BBQ & Chili actually has a function other than bloodpoints. We're Gonna Live Forever needs a function other than bloodpoints so that it's not just essentially a dead perk slot and people will actually run it. Maybe make it reveal the killer's aura to you when the killer can see your aura. Tweaking survivor bloodpoint earnings a bit more might be good too.
Matchmaking - While rank should be a factor, matchmaking should also take hours played into account to avoid unbalanced games (especially at rank reset).
The Pig Leather Outfit - I like to support companies like Behavior that don't overwork their employees and don't have lootboxes. However, dropping $15 (if you don't have any spare cells) for a single outfit is egregious. Just change it back to the 1080 cells so people can buy it with the $10 pack. You're losing money from people who won't buy it due to the increased price.
Thanks for listening and I hope this feedback is helpful. Rock on!
Comments
Oh and I'm sure you guys had your reasons, but in my opinion, hatch grabbing should be brought back as well. It adds an interesting variable in hatch encounters and epic hatch grabs are just so satisfying.