Humanoid Creature Killers

So a few months ago I suggested here that adding some humanoid creature killers to the roster would be really cool. I included some ideas (including the Demogorgon from Stranger Things) but people said that the developers wouldn't do it, psychopaths only. Well now that the first creature killer is confirmed, I'd like to bring this discussion back to the table. What creature killers would you like to see in Dead by Daylight? Here were my ideas from the original thread (ordered from my most to least favorite):

The Xenomorph from Alien

The Hive (original killer) - Insect-themed killer on two legs (think D'Vorah from Mortal Kombat) - You could have cool outfits that are centered around wasps, cockroaches, spiders, ants, etc.

The Predator from Predator

The Wolf (original killer) - Werewolf on its hind legs.

The Demon (original killer) - A hell demon on two legs - Lots of cool outfit potential here too.

The Bat (original killer) - Vampire killer on two legs with bat features.

Comments

  • The two big ones that I instantly can think of off the top of my head are The Xenomorph and Pumpkinhead, plus any originals they can come up with.

  • I'm still kind of disappointed that they did add a creature that was never human (same as when they horribly butchered Ghost Face's name with that space, instead of a single word, but I've mostly gotten over it now), but since the Demogorgon is here, I guess I'll throw out a few ideas.

    Werewolf-style killer (yes I know, they said no iconic legend creatures, but they also said no creatures or clowns, and look at where that led too).

    Yeti-type creature.

    Xenomorph.

    Horrifying science experiment on someone gone horribly wrong.

    Spider-creature.

    Panther-human-hybrid (instant main. Don't even care if power was weak, I currently main DOCTOR).