I never knew how fun it was...
Hiding in bushes. I had a Trapper bump into me and I moved out of his way, he still didn’t see me. Then he placed a trap in front of me which I disarmed.
Hiding in bushes is fun.
Hiding in bushes. I had a Trapper bump into me and I moved out of his way, he still didn’t see me. Then he placed a trap in front of me which I disarmed.
Hiding in bushes is fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was a while ago, but one of the more memorable moments.
Earlier in the match I hid here and a billy zoomed past me.🤣