Dead by Daylight - Resident Evil Chapter
I really want this to be a reality.
New Killer: Nemesis
New Survivor: Leon S. Kennedy
New Survivor: Jill Valentine
I really want this to be a reality.
New Killer: Nemesis
New Survivor: Leon S. Kennedy
New Survivor: Jill Valentine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why did you think this goes in lore?
Because it would fit in the lore of the game too ;)
Yeah wouldn't it be in fan creations? seems weird putting it here.
well, I mean. where's the creation at?
It's just a suggestion with no perks/power ideas. Since I call this a suggestion, it's "Sugesstions & Feedback", not a "fan creation", as no work was put here for it to be a creation.
Hmm true that. It wouldn't warrant even that category. Its a very low quality post.
I know right. could've at least chosen a map.
Yeah coming up with power at least would've been nice.
Come to think of it, did Leon ever interacted with the Nemesis? I don't have much recollection on the events of Nemesis. 😫