Demmamorgon is lovecraftian yay :D

I'm glad DBD is finally getting a real,real monster and lovecraftian type one at that inter-dimensional predator :D I expect the bio to be it just kills things because that is all it does I also think the entity can't trap it as it warps around so it likely be there because the tasty survivors lol.

Comments

  • I noticed something interesting about the description in the trailer


    "The Chapter introduces a new Killer and two new Survivors to the realm of The Entity: the monstrous, otherworldly Demogorgon is the new untamable Killer."


    It sounds like the Demogorgon doesn't obey the entity and is pretty much out just for itself. The first third party force in the game


    So I guess the entity treats it like an animal/force and just lets it in the matches. Perhaps it won't even hook survivors

  • What, you didn't like Lovecraft scarecrow wraith? Or Blighted Wendigo Wraith? XD