Spam
Please explain to me why I can send 50 msg in a row and not be flag but correcting my typos twice will get the forum triggered ?
Please explain to me why I can send 50 msg in a row and not be flag but correcting my typos twice will get the forum triggered ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd assume it's to catch people making those "come at me bro" style posts and then changing the post to troll people who got baited
Well this doesn't work very well...I was trying to explain that oblivious and undectable are 2 stalk variant and it blocked all my comments related to that...
Ohh, weird. I can't help you though. I was just taking a guess at why it might work that way because that's why a lot of forums have similar rules