Can't blind the spirit?

Especially when she vaults the windows

Comments

  • As someone who plays spirit, she most definitely can be blinded

  • I think it's similar to hag where her camera isn't actually in her head (you want to aim at hags mouth for some ungodly reason)

  • hmm yes you can baby, and her left body too

  • She can be blinded, but a typical trick I use with her is to bait a survivor into attempting to blind me. I'll keep turning slightly back and forth while I charge my phase, so by the time the blind would occur it's actually blinding my husk and I'm standing next to the survivor holding the flashlight.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    She can be blinded, but a typical trick I use with her is to bait a survivor into attempting to blind me. I'll keep turning slightly back and forth while I charge my phase, so by the time the blind would occur it's actually blinding my husk and I'm standing next to the survivor holding the flashlight.

    Ohhh, that's a neat trick. I'm gonna put that on the list of things to try

  • I know she can be blinded but when she vault the windows, light beam doesn't tighten at all.

  • She is a bit harder to blind because she has a unique pallet breaking animation. She can still he blinded, just not as easily and as fast and the typical killers. Same goes for Hag.

  • Its possible but more difficult due to her animations.


    Picking up survivors = Relatively easy.


    Windows = impossible to tell if she's really vaulting or faking it, if you're brave enough to blind her early maybe.

    Pallets = Hard with a low chance of success with how violent she moves her head during the animation.

  • Meh, devs need to fix it, I try and blind her HAIRS and it works...