How are the survivors going to work?
The devs stated that Steve and Nancy are separate characters and not skins like legion (thankfully) but how is buying them going to work? Will it be like every other chapter when you buy it everything will come with it or will it cost more? If someone just wants the survivors do they have to pay for both or are they together? Either way I’m gonna just buy the chapter cause I n e e d but it’s something I’m curious on.
Also perks. Since they’re separate are we going to have six survivor perks this time or are they linked together? If this has been asked and answered before sorry!
Comments
It will probably cost more than any other DLC, regardless of vbuying them in a mapm
Ghostface was 5€ and a regular chapter is 7€ so it would only make for it to cost 9€.
Probably gonna be over 10 though.
One thing you can be sure of is that the cosmetics will be way more expensive than the base Survivors. That's true for non licenced characters too.