Stranger Things Survivor

I mean dont get me wrong it's pretty cool that stranger things comes to dead by daylight, thats nuts.

But

Why we get the 2 worse of the team? Elfie and Mike were so cool

Idk I saw them both and just thought: whaaaaaat? Why they?

whatever

PLEASE give us good survivor perks

vaulting perks, speed up perks, anti bleeding perks, what ever

or a better bond, a mid thing between bond and aftercare but consistent


excited for the ptb in 2 weeks

Comments

  • Oh I don't know, maybe because they're kids? Do you realize how much trouble behaviour would be in if their game allowed you to put teens on meat hooks, and have them steping in bear traps, etc?

  • Besides what @BingBongBoi pointed out, they'd be a lot shorter than the average survivor making it easier to hide from the killer and making the chapter essentially p2w.

  • @PolarBear said:

    Besides what @BingBongBoi pointed out, they'd be a lot shorter than the average survivor making it easier to hide from the killer and making the chapter essentially p2w.

    This to

  • @Akuma said:

    I mean dont get me wrong it's pretty cool that stranger things comes to dead by daylight, thats nuts.

    But

    Why we get the 2 worse of the team? Elfie and Mike were so cool

    Idk I saw them both and just thought: whaaaaaat? Why they?

    whatever

    PLEASE give us good survivor perks

    vaulting perks, speed up perks, anti bleeding perks, what ever

    or a better bond, a mid thing between bond and aftercare but consistent

    excited for the ptb in 2 weeks

    PTB is in less than two weeks, the latest it could reasonably be by the current schedule is the 27th, meaning its either tommorow, or in 8 days.

  • I wanted Joyce(7) but Nancy(5) and Steve(2) are equal to the satisfaction I would have got with her.

    The clincher was 2 sets of Survivor perks.

    The DEMOGORGON however I had a feeling they'll just make it look really basic like hag with it's power being whatever. The demogorgan feels more complicated looking at the trailer thingy. It was crouching, walking, standing and hissing.

    The demogorgan looks like it could be really really fun maybe not the strongest, but definitely one to panic survivors and be fun to play as.

    I have a hunch it'll be a stealthy killer picking up on Survivor movement to encourage stealth.