Is this a good stealthy build?
I'm currently running Lightweight, Spine Chill, Urban Evasion, and Iron Will. All these perks basically turn disadvantages into advantages. I personally like this build. What do you guys think?
I'm currently running Lightweight, Spine Chill, Urban Evasion, and Iron Will. All these perks basically turn disadvantages into advantages. I personally like this build. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks, I appreciate it!๐
Urban Evasion is a bad perk because it reinforces bad habits. You don't want to be crouch walking everywhere, most of the time you actually want to just run because it's more efficient. And you have LW so you can run around with less risk of being found. UE is only going to help if you are playing a Hag, and even then you can beat her traps with a flashlight.
You should take something like Calm Spirit or Distortion instead.