Will you play Killer if Survivors will be able to get as much BP as Killers do?
I will, but think rarely than now.
I will, but think rarely than now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will play exactly as I am playing now, I enjoy both sides immensely
Also Survivors are able not only lose their items and add-ons, but find new too.
I will. I don't like playing survivor , it's boring
I would play survivor more honestly.
More Survivor
Even more important than bloodpoints are the queue times for me. Assuming queues would be the same for both roles, I would play survivor more.
going alongside @NoShinyPony here, queue times would make up my decision more than anything. it's more or less about the fun and being able to be immersed in the game than it is for bloodpoints for me.