So I'm small time on yt ..
Also wish to stream in the future..so if any kind souls would be willing..I'd like to ask on some advice on how I could improve my content..I wanna reach a broader audiance..just wanna make sure I'm on the right track
Also wish to stream in the future..so if any kind souls would be willing..I'd like to ask on some advice on how I could improve my content..I wanna reach a broader audiance..just wanna make sure I'm on the right track
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also I can of course help you find my channel should you need help with that lol