Deliverance + DS

Just wanted to share a tip Ive noticed. From my experience, ppl running deliverance will also run DS. The nice thing about these 2 perks is they both share a 60 second timer at rank 3. Deliverance will make the user suffer from "Broken" for 60 seconds while DS will remain active for 60 seconds after unhook. If you slug the deliverance user, you'll then know your safe from the DS once the broken status effect wears off.

Comments

  • That's why I keep deliverance on lvl1, the reaction at endgame chat when the killer realised that he wasted more time than needed to counter my DS lol

  • I do currently run that build together with head on and QQ going for double stuns. More and more killers are aware of the fact you mentioned thats why I switched to unbreakable yesterday, which is also lots of fun when the killer waits the DS time and leaves you

  • "The more you know"