Question about game keys
So I bought DBD on steam a few weeks ago and I'm out of town for a few days and only have my Xbox one. I see on the Microsoft store that the only available version of the game is the special edition ($39.99 CAD). I might be okay with repurchasing the regular version for my Xbox but I refuse to spent that much on the special edition when I don't even have it on my PC.
I've done some reading and I guess there's game keys out there for the Xbox version, but I'm wondering if theres any way I can get it for cheaper or even with my existing steam copy? I don't like games that require you to buy them again for every platform, especially if they're expensive.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Comments
Xbox comes with two DLC chapters included, hence why it is more expensive.