New Calm Spirit is freaking me out
Survivors seem largly unphased by getting hit with tools of death and torture. Lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a survivor I honestly can't tell because all I hear is my own screaming at my television.
You have calm spirit.... i guess that would stop from screaming from getting butchered
The new calm spirit will be very good against the Doctor.
Cant see survs giving up a perk slot on the off-chance that the killer is a doc. You would have to run this one slot non-stop to even benefit. I played Doc. Would not bother me much since i run other perks that help with locating.
Its flawed design to create perks who are dedicated to countering single killers.
Its flawed for the same reason why quickswitching is a bad thing.
If you dont know what you verse, you cant counter it with stuff thats so specific