Why do people hate OoO so much?
Last night I was trying out my ‘wall hack’ build and as soon as the killer saw me staring at him he dced. This perk has never bothered me as killer so I’m curious, why do you (if you do) hate OoO?
Last night I was trying out my ‘wall hack’ build and as soon as the killer saw me staring at him he dced. This perk has never bothered me as killer so I’m curious, why do you (if you do) hate OoO?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's one of those perks that can be busted in certain situations, that's probably why a lot of people don't like it. I'm with you though, I tend to get more solo survs running it.
Personally I look at it as a death warrant. They chose to give me their location at all times, in turn I'm going to ensure they die. I won't tunnel them just because they ran the perk, but I sure as hell won't give them second chances (No catch and release for someone who might be reporting my every move. There's a chance they're not in swf but there's also a chance that I'll never be able to move towards anyone else without them having a heads up before I'm even on their end of the map)