chili of Cannibal

Cannibal of chili No acceleration,I don't know if it's a question I understand.

Many Chinese anchors say there are bugs,Nor did the authorities respond.

If I understand or translate incorrectly, please tell me why.Thank

Because I don't know if anybody will watch it in the Chinese section.

sorry,am a Chinese player,English is poor😅

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dev said

    "They do actually work, they just change it by an incredibly small amount. They are going to be changed when we do the pass on his add-ons."

    I always run Award-Winning Chili with Beast's marks and it makes difference especially in cornering.

    Thank you

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dev said

    "They do actually work, they just change it by an incredibly small amount. They are going to be changed when we do the pass on his add-ons."

    I always run Award-Winning Chili with Beast's marks and it makes difference especially in cornering.

    thank you😄🤣

  • The effects are so small they are believed to be bugged even when not.

    Use both movement speed addons with PYWF and look for Lauries (you want OoO users) or toxic survivors in your lobby and make them regret their decisions. Trust me.