Please invert the values of discordance
What the title says
it should be 12/10/8 seconds, not 8/10/12 seconds, less time lets you know if a survivor has left the gen.
What the title says
it should be 12/10/8 seconds, not 8/10/12 seconds, less time lets you know if a survivor has left the gen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, I'm for it. It works for me now, but yeah, I could see the other working too.
Yeah, it's so silly that discordance level 1 is better than level 3. But it's also really sad that the devs don't know that. Just shows that they don't understand their own game on higher level
I keep accidently levelling up my discordance perks. I never learn.
The only reason i prefer discordance 3 over dicordance 1 is because of bubble notification spam. Is so annoying. The simplest solution is to leave the generator yellow but giving only a notification the first time