Freddy Question
Kids Drawing: Gain 200 BP when people trigger a Dream Snare. Dream Snare Slowdown is reduced.
Prototype Claws: Change Snares to Pallets.
Can I use these together? What I mean is, do I get +200 BP if they flip a Pallet? Or did I waste the Drawing because it's no longer a Snare?
Comments
If the tooltip says especifically "dream snares" probably it won't work with fake pallets.
Also because of the downside of reducing the effect of the snare. If there are no downsides for pallets probably won't work on them either.
I despise this add-on, it makes the Snares weaker but gives him more BP, it's complete crap.
Wraith has one but he is still ''invisible'' so he is still effective.
Trapper can still trap with padded jaws so it's ok.
Speed Limiter can still down
But Freddy's Snares are now worse than Clown's base bottles so they ain't stopping anyone from doing anything.