Higher-up (The plastics)

First, you are a skillful individual that knows how to do stuff and when to do it!

Although, how come you brought the killer to an almost complet gen...3 times ? Oh you knew that, okay.

You rise above and beyond expectation to ensure survival!

Well YOUR survival or did you just wanted me to get aquainted with the killer ? You know meet ppl!

Finally, you are a master tactician that understand the intricacies of this game!

Or at least that was my interpretation of the message you sent "hydding nob can't bo schiyt", thanking me for the 3 gens I repaired and last 2 you had time to do on my first hook. I thank you companion of the fog!

Sincerely a trash player


"That one there, it's Meg. She is one of the dumbest girl you will ever meet. She asked me what are skillchecks."

"That little one ? Is claudette. She's totally rich bc her father invented a cloacking device and insta heal. She knows everything about everybody, that's why her hair is big it's full of secrets!"

"And evil takes form in David king. Don't be fooled, because he may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, douche-faced dick head. But in reality, he's so much more than that. He is flawless. He has a perk giving him iframe, I heard his abs were insured for 100 000 BP, I hear he teach you dead hard...at lvl 35, One time he met the huntress and she told him he was pretty. One time he lead the killer to me and I got down, it was awesome !"

Comments