Anybody else NOT like survivors disconnecting?
I know a lot of people like seeing survivors disconnect when they play killer because they enjoy the salt. Am I the only one who doesn't like it when they leave? Don't get me wrong, every once in a while it can be funny when they get super salty for no reason, but when they start to leave over stupid things it gets annoying because I'm just trying to play the game.
Comments
Who does? :)
Like everyone dislikes it when someone ruins it for everyone. I can't see anyone who likes it when someone DCs to be honest, unless of course, they like challenges. :)
I just know there are certain people who play killer who enjoy it. I'm not one of those people. I hate it playing survivor AND killer. Like you said, not only does it ruin the fun for survivors, but it ruins the fun for me as well (since they typically all give up)
I'm use to DCs because I play Nurse a lot. It doesn't matter if I play nice or sweaty, survivors will always DC against me. :(
I absolutely hate DCs, they ruin the fun for both sides. I can't lie though, I do get a good chuckle when someone DCs instantly on the first down but then immediately remember "oh, this match is super in favor for one side now, awesome, I didn't want to try this match anyways".
I laugh if the occasion calls for it, like I down someone and their buddy tries to flashlight save but fails, so they DC. That's funny for me but realistically I have a strong distaste for it, it's shows privilege and anyone on this ######### planet who believes that they are privileged to anything is disgusting and a lowlife piece of ######### who doesn't deserve the tears they shed when they can't get a discount on the cheapest room in the entire town.
People who DC because they are salty are bad people.
People who DC for a legit reason, like having to go to work, that's fine but it's not like anyone can tell the difference.
Well put. What you just said is 100% true. It shows how privileged people are in this community. It does suck that you can't tell the difference as I can't blame someone for leaving if they have to go do something in real life but apart from that it is disgusting.
Exactly. And then most survivors will give up so you either farm or get easy kills. Completely ruins the fun of a good match