Is Myers hit broken or is it just me?

Both as killer and survivor (Killer main) I really believe Myer's reach and "target box" of his hits are as wide as Jane Romero's ass, is it just me?

As survivor: I dodge at least 3/4 hits from every killer exept Myer's and there's no way I'm vaulting a window cause that is an easy hit for him every time even when I have a large distance between him and me.

As killer: I land EVERY hit, window or pallet vault even when I believe I'm too far away to hit it. I have footage of survivors being behind or to my sides and I still land a hit. I have REALLY good connection btw.

Comments

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Both as killer and survivor (Killer main) I really believe Myer's reach and "target box" of his hits are as wide as Jane Romero's ass, is it just me?

    As survivor: I dodge at least 3/4 hits from every killer exept Myer's and there's no way I'm vaulting a window cause that is an easy hit for him every time even when I have a large distance between him and me.

    As killer: I land EVERY hit, window or pallet vault even when I believe I'm too far away to hit it. I have footage of survivors being behind or to my sides and I still land a hit. I have REALLY good connection btw.

    This remembers me of "trapper is faster" or "spirit has a wider lunge" posts lol

  • Myers gets increased lunge in T3, that's it though.


    Less lunge in T1, and normal every day killer lunge in T2.

  • Myers gets longer lunge range in EW3. But in EW2 his lunge range is normal.

  • I'm not talking only about lounge, sometimes there are hits that clearly werent there and yet the survivor gets injured

  • Can't say I've noticed. Neither playing as him or against him. I main Myers as killer.