Vanity Mirror
So I'm watching old Monto videos because it's fun and in one of his Mirror Myers vids he has the ''Vanity Mirror''. I am looking at it and I don't understand why it exists.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Vanity_MirrorSo it allows you to go to Tier 2 ONLY and still decreases your movement speed, so even though being in Tier 2 gives you normal speed it gets decreased to I'm guessing the speed of...tier 1? So no change at all, you're still slow as if you didn't leave Tier 1 and now have the extra weakness of a Red Stain and larger TR. On top of this you can only see Auras up to 16 meters which is worse than Scratched Mirror, so all around this add-on is complete crap and gives you a watered Aura reading with a whole bunch of weaknesses as well.
Now taking a look at Scratched Mirror, all it does is give you an awesome Aura reading and 50% extra BP in Deviousness than Vanity does. So this add-on keeps at you slow speed, gives you an awesome Aura reading, more points, no Red Stain or TR, all around powerful.
So my complaint is, these add-ons are BOTH PURPLE and one is an all around handicap while the other is good. So if you find both Purple add-ons why would any intelligent person get Vanity over Scratched or waste points at all for Vanity over anything else? If Mikey gets some add-on changes this one needs to be addressed.
Comments
I ran vanity mirror and I do great always a 3-4k game. Yeah the speed is stupid but you pretty much have wall hacks. That survivor is never going to get away unless you don't have any brains. It's fine as is.
@GH0ST3D I agree the add-on is fine I just think it needs to be a Rare since it's worse than the other Purple, it's weird to have two purples that do the same thing but one is significantly worse.
Yeah I can see that and understand, but why not just make scratched mirror a pink offering instead because they are still both very powerful add-ons to go against. But since scratched mirror is stronger just change that one to pink. I don't even need to try when I use either one.