Underrated killers add-ons.
What killers add-ons do you think are underrated ? I think charge time add-ons for Spirit are underrated, because everyone say to run speed and duration add-ons on her, but I think these add-ons are better, because you don't waste time charging your power, so survivors can't get too much distance on you and survivors are for less time invisible ( becausee your charge is faster ). I mean, there is a world with Bloody Hair Brooch and a world without it.
I also think Iridescent Seal is a little bit underrated, because you can surprise survivors and get unexpected downs with it and can be funny to use when combined with Tinkerer and Discordance, but I agree this add-on still needs buffs ( like removing the downsides ), but it's not as useless as some people make it out to be.
So what add-ons do find being underrated by community ?
Comments
I don't see anyone underrating addons, and the charge speed ones from spirir are my favourites because of being useful in chases
Wraith's brown addons are some of the coolest in the game. One of them suppresses your red stain and TR for six whole seconds after decloaking,which can make for some gnarly mindgames and gen grabs when combo'd with a clapper addon. Another makes you decloak when performing a break action,which combos super well with his increased cloaked break speed addons to catch survivors before they make it to the next pallet. His brown addons open up nice alternatives to Windstorm.
Trapper's setting tool addons really help with setup time, as well as allowing you to place (or fake place) traps around loops to disrupt survivor's movement. The higher ranks also decrease escape chance, which helps keep survivors in the trap longer.
Plague's Apple addons are the only hope in hell you're going to get of actually using corrupted purge against survivors with brains. It's good for catching them off guard, if the spawn of your corrupt fountain doesn't screw you over.
I can only think of a couple I enjoy, but that I rarely see others use:
One for me that I don't think gets enough praise is Clown's flask of bleach add-on. I mean some might see it as redundant but I view it as taking a good end chasing ability and makes it that much better.