Match Rating
After the trial, you are moved to the results screen and on top there is a survey that asks, "did you have fun?"
What is this for? Will my future matches be affected on how I answer?
After the trial, you are moved to the results screen and on top there is a survey that asks, "did you have fun?"
What is this for? Will my future matches be affected on how I answer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's about your overall satisfaction with the game/trial. It won't affect your future matches.
I at least think so, am not sure about the first part.
Like @FichteHiro said it won't affect any future games but I do believe when you rate a match the devs go look at the results and see why you did or didn't like that match.
It doesn't change anything within the game, but these stats are tracked. It's used by our team to spot trends. For example:
It's not the only thing we consider, it's just a handy tool for us to make sure we're on the right track.