somebody need to explain this


I played as Freddy and got 3 kills the The last one wrote in the chat: Noob Freddy, ahahahahah I am better then you etc. someone has to explain to me how it can be that you are a noob with 3 kills.

Comments

  • He wanted you to get upset and make a thread on the forum about it.

  • @avilmask said:

    He wanted you to get upset and make a thread on the forum about it.

    And it worked!

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    They're just trying to rub it in that you didn't get all 4 kills. I would try not to take it personally and just move on. If it is a regular issue, just close post-game chat and don't re-open it. All they want to do is provoke a reaction and by responding or making a thread, you're giving them that reaction. It's best to ignore it and move on.

    Even if you get all 4 kills or no kills at all people will act rude and entitled. It's an unfortunate part of competitive games.

    yeah now i close the chat and i dont open it again

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    They're just trying to rub it in that you didn't get all 4 kills. I would try not to take it personally and just move on. If it is a regular issue, just close post-game chat and don't re-open it. All they want to do is provoke a reaction and by responding or making a thread, you're giving them that reaction. It's best to ignore it and move on.

    Even if you get all 4 kills or no kills at all people will act rude and entitled. It's an unfortunate part of competitive games.

    I always say GGWP as the killer. If they proceed to be toxic I say "Nice Dying. You Did Great. GG." For some reason this triggers them.