Mori Blood point reward
I think there should be an additional Blood point reward for using your Mori at the end of the match like 2,500 or 5,000 each kill
I think there should be an additional Blood point reward for using your Mori at the end of the match like 2,500 or 5,000 each kill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok I understand, then how about a 2,3,4x bonus blood points for the sacrifice category at the end of the match for each kill with Mori(not add ons or perks)
Sorry I mean 50,75,100% like the other offerings
Moris already make the match vastly easier for killers(excluding the yellow mori), there's literally 0 reason to award more bloodpoints as well.