Yes, he is immune to detection perks such as Spine Chill, Premonition, and aura reading (Object of Obsessio, Kindred, Alert, etc). This has been a thing for at least two years if not since his release, as far as I'm aware
Yes, he is immune to detection perks such as Spine Chill, Premonition, and aura reading (Object of Obsessio, Kindred, Alert, etc). This has been a thing for at least two years if not since his release, as far as I'm aware
I know that he had detection immunity but I have feeling spine chill ussed to work against him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, he is immune to detection perks such as Spine Chill, Premonition, and aura reading (Object of Obsessio, Kindred, Alert, etc). This has been a thing for at least two years if not since his release, as far as I'm aware
I know that he had detection immunity but I have feeling spine chill ussed to work against him.
Or was that just my imagination?
It didn't. You've got a great imagination though, credit where it's due.
Thanks :3
I feel like pre-mo used to as well, must be a weird overlapping worlds thing.