Anyone else feel worried despite all the exciting things coming?

I just cant get it out of my head..the devs touching the nurse...bad vibes are all I feel..I've done all I can do as one person to try and avoid the worst with her changes..but I still cant shake this feeling its gonna be bad

Comments

  • People also expecting a game save with dedicated servers, even tho it won't change anything...

  • I definitely feel worried for this big Bloodweb change that they are teasing. Unless it results in a net reduction of like 60+ percent for the number of webs needed to unlock all ranks of all perks for a single character, I'm going to be very disappointed.

  • @YaiPa said:

    People also expecting a game save with dedicated servers, even tho it won't change anything...

    Some people have different expectations..I'm just excited for what we KNOW is coming in that area

  • @Rydog said:

    I definitely feel worried for this big Bloodweb change that they are teasing. Unless it results in a net reduction of like 60+ percent for the number of webs needed to unlock all ranks of all perks for a single character, I'm going to be very disappointed.

    Well..to be fair..even a small change would be amazing