Is the Legions achievement "deranged pursuit" still doable?
If I remember pre-rework you had to
1) Enter feral frenzy
2)Hit survivor A
3)Hit survivor B
4)Find survivor A again and down them from feral frenzy consuming their mend timer.
How do we do this now if feral frenzy no longer shortens / consumes the mend timer? One of the final achievements I need.
Comments
I think they changed the constraint; now you only need to down Survivors who are suffering from Deep Wounds, or something like that.
Hit a survivor with feral frenzy and then down them with a regular attack (if the survivor is in the deep wounds effect)
They changed it. Now you only have to down someone who is suffering from Deep wounds. I almost have it myself, 6 more to go \o/
Nah, just hit a survivor with frenzy and then hit them normally and that will count
Technically if you want to get it the OG way then there is this build:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/78947/forcing-legions-power-to-work-version-2-0#latest