Can we obtain a new subforum "Theories of the Next DLC"?
The devs previously said they had a lot of fun reading our theories about upcoming killers, could this happen?
The devs previously said they had a lot of fun reading our theories about upcoming killers, could this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would be cool!
there are many more other mods in these forums and everyone tags peanits for some reason, I even saw a mod saying sorry for not being peanits to answer the thread which got peanits tagged. That tag you made wasn't even needed they are going to readd all the discussions.
I do not think it makes sense to remove two important subforums like Killers / Survivors, and to open such specific ones.
I would love it
This is a fantastic idea