Chapter 13.
I have two questions.
- Chapter 13 will be full Chapter? Survivor + Killer + Map. We know it will be minimum 1 character and Map. You changed your definition of Chapter from 2018. You said Chapter ALWAYS will contain 1 Survivor, 1 Killer and 1 Map.
- The Teasers will be videos? Or again stupid pictures... (or maybe Ash/GF situation heheh)
Comments
There will be a map, that much is confirmed. Maps are released every other chapter now with a map rework every other mid-chapter. Since chapter 12 did not have a map, you can be sure that chapter 13 will.
Anything else has not been announced yet.
I know there will be a map but thanks.
Boi, if there ain't a new killer...
In the roadmap, chapter 14 does not have a map. Is this a mistake?
Chapter 14 will have no map because they are working on a map rework for the mid-chapter between 13 and 14
don't think so. Ghost Face (the latest chapter) was chapter 12. the next chapter we'll be getting is 13. they said every other chapter will be a new map, every other chapter that ain't a map will be a rework. From what I see, no. it doesn't appear to be a mistake.
EDIT: Dangit, someone beat me to it.
Wadya think what map will get a rework? Swamp hopefully or any with an infinite
I desperately hope it's Haddonfield, and if I remember correctly they do plan on doing map reworks for all licensed dlc first to add more variety to those realms.
Yes it's true.
RENEMBER. First and last rule of this category is: No long discussions, you should stop.
I do not have a problem but it's a rule.
Could you guys just leak something by accident like you normaly do? We won't blame you
Devs said in a stream they are reworking licensed maps for now, so hopefully Haddonfield
Stephan hinted at The Game map rework in a recent Q&A, though.
CARL THE CASHIER NEXT SURVIVOR CONFIRMED!!!