Impossible skillchecks Doc on The Game is terrible to go against and he'll probably kill you. Doc on a big map, he'll probably lose. He's just not mobile enough to compete against a good team popping gens on different sides of the map. Playing Doctor during rank reset however is extremely fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah. Don't rely on stealth and play more aggressively than normal and you'll escape most games against the Doctor.
Yeah I know he is low tier and I forget the video
Versus doc? I feel like i am going to stay in madness 3 and spam skillchecks in snap out of it to scream. Is so funny.
Impossible skillchecks Doc on The Game is terrible to go against and he'll probably kill you. Doc on a big map, he'll probably lose. He's just not mobile enough to compete against a good team popping gens on different sides of the map. Playing Doctor during rank reset however is extremely fun.
This.
It's always immersed players that complain against Doctor any.
"I can't hide and let my team die so I can get hatch because the Doctor will let me scream, OP PlS NeRf"