As a survivor...
Don't you just love when in the lobby the connection is good but somehow when u are in game and mostly during chases the killers' internet goes really bad... u know out of the blue.
Don't you just love when in the lobby the connection is good but somehow when u are in game and mostly during chases the killers' internet goes really bad... u know out of the blue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Indeed, it's very interesting how lag spikes seem to occur when I'm being chased or doing the chasing, and always working out in favor of the other side.
The ping indicators in DBD are not realiable at all, sometimes it shows 200ms but feels like 30 ms, sometimes the other way around. But I guess as long as we stick to the P2P system, taht is not going to change.
Also you need to be aware that some internet connections are used by several people and if your sister is streaming netflix or sth like that, then this has an impact on yuor game, oh and btw if you are using wifi, then maybe you are the problem
Well lag spikes happen. There´s nothing wrong with it. You might wanna check your connection.
Had a Romanian streamer accuse me of lag switching. He was teleporting like a Nurse. No one else had lag.
Only him...
I'm the only one that uses internet in my home and it's speed isn't low either. Nor am I using wifi. I know when the problem is on my side.
Actually the internet in Romania is pretty great if u check it up. That's also where it could be a problem of latency.