Question about certain Legion players.

I play more survivor than killer and I don’t really touch legion when I’m playing killer but I’m curious to know, why some legion players will use Feral Frenzy on one survivor and continue to chase that person until they get the 2nd hit which ends the ability and then proceed to still chase them after the ability has ended. Same goes for using feral on an injured survivor and tunneling that same survivor until u get the 2nd hit and then going after them still. Because from most of the gameplay I’ve seen of legion people hit 1 person and then go after the others since they can see where they are if their close enough or if they’ve got a range extender on the ability. So does it like give u more points to tunnel 1 person with the ability and then knock them? Cuz I thought it’d be the other way around to chain ur attack’s on everyone. I dunno

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't believe there's any benefit currently to hitting someone with Deep Wound already applied, barring a few addons. The best way to utilize the power is to end it before another hit if chasing the same survivor.

  • Some of them probably do it for quick STBFL stacks

  • Some add-ons require you to hit them twice (which is dumb it should be on first hit honestly).

    As @Yamaoka said STBFL stacks. Also Remember Me.

    I think you get more BP for hitting in FF so there's that too.

    Also some Legions like to troll.

  • Hitting deep wounded survivors is an easy way to get STBFL stacks, its a great perk for Legion. Try it out