Which killer do you enjoy the most to go against?

I really enjoy playing against the Nurse, I'm one of the few who knows how to counter her (it's not the loops but the dodges).

I also adore going vs Hag and silent spirit, the scare jumps make the experience amazing for me.


I HATE MYERS, his reach and hit box feel broken to me.

EDIT: I'm talking about having fun in the game, actually enjoying a good killer, not owning or shaming a baby killer.

Comments

  • @Carlosylu

    You like facing Prayer Beads Spirit?

    Yeah.... ok, that explains the Spirit profile picture ๐Ÿ™„

    Anyway, keeping with the topic, I like facing Billy, Myers and Nurse because they're the ones that give me a fun challenge (Spirit isn't fun).

    Billy because I love the feeling of dodging a chainsaw and just solely because Billy is a fun killer.

    Myers because his increased vault speed and lunge distance is CRAZY sometimes.

    And Nurse because I also love evading her blinks when being chased.

    I actually also like playing against Doctor and Clown (a survivor main that enjoys Doctor?!! Blasphemy!! I know.) because Doctor and Clown are the killers I main (when I play killer) and i love the madness feature and also the theories and lore behind the whispers you hear during madness. And because Clown is also a little challenging if facing a good one.

    I like facing all the killers apart from Spoopy Woopy Japanese mindgame gameplay

  • Fun:

    Spirit, Myers, Trapper, Billy, Pig, Plague, Leatherface, Huntress

    Tolerable:

    Average Nurse, New Freddy, Clown, Hag, Wraith, Ghostface

    Urge to DC rising:

    Legion, Doctor, 6000 hour omegablink Nurse with ebony mori and PTSD from losing previous game

  • @not_Queef said:

    Fun:

    Spirit, Myers, Trapper, Billy, Pig, Plague, Leatherface, Huntress

    Tolerable:

    Average Nurse, New Freddy, Clown, Hag, Wraith, Ghostface

    Urge to DC rising:

    Legion, Doctor, 6000 hour omegablink Nurse with ebony mori and PTSD from losing previous game

    I agree with your list but I'd swap Spirit and Doctor and place Legion in tolerable.

    Must be killer mains that think Spirit is fun?

    H831MF61N5EP.jpg


  • I like playing against Pig, Wraith, Ghostface, Leatherface, Billy (if it's not instasaw).

    Killers that i think are okay and i don't mind playing against: Doctor, Huntress, Clown, Myers, Legion, Plague, Hag, Freddy, Trapper.

    I feel like DC'ing: Nurse, Spirit (especially Spirit though).