Fractured Cowshed map needs to be reworked
The big red barn is very survivor sided. I honestly have to just leave if someone runs to it. I think it's an infinite against the huntress because she's slow and can't port like the hag.
The big red barn is very survivor sided. I honestly have to just leave if someone runs to it. I think it's an infinite against the huntress because she's slow and can't port like the hag.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is an infinite.
I stalled a Pig all game on that barn. It's ridiculous.
Gotta agree.
Rancid Abbatoir is horrible because of several factors :
The "infinite" (not really one, due to bloodlust) is very tedious to deal with. Mostly because it has some vision breaking capacities, while still allowing the survivor to see the killer through the walls, efficiently making you lose bloodlust if you do not vault after the survivor directly, making the chase a total lack of mindgames.