Make the Entrance to the basement Wider.
For campers sandbagging so they get instant kill even though we can’t leave the basement. Death is not an escape? Well I’m going to kill myself when this happens so they can’t camp.
For campers sandbagging so they get instant kill even though we can’t leave the basement. Death is not an escape? Well I’m going to kill myself when this happens so they can’t camp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to love campers in the days when everyone knew that waving on a hook meant, "Stay away and do gens" Now it seems to be confused with "Come get me"
No better revenge than hanging out on that hook for as long as possible so that the rest of my team could get several gens done in the time it takes me to die.
Never really had much trouble with the stairs thing tbh.