Killer tweak ideas to make them more available at higher ranks
I got ideas and thoughts for days..may as well share them
Trapper: 1 more base bear trap, add a secondary power to reset traps without picking them up first, finally..put traps in lockers to reload..makes way more sense, just add a cap to the number on the map
Doctor : increase stance swap speed and base shock therapy range..if worried about the ease of the attack landing , reduce the width of the shock therapy and make the electrodes widen the attack instead of increasing the range
Myers: keep the current system of stalking but instead of a set resource make the red indicate a cooldown before the survivors stalk resource regens..rework purple tombstone piece for limited uses if necessary..other tombstone already has a big weakness..Myers has a slow start and this would save him time he lost in ww1
Ghostface: reduce base range of his reveal distance , it's hard enough it doesnt require the survivor to be vulnerable , it should take some effort, especially with how large the reveal camera segment has become..aside from that fix his bug that gets him revealed through cover..it really hurts him bad
Legion: saw an idea to reduce his frenzy stun for every survivor hit in a single power , I think it's a cool way to reward the power and a 4 second stun is rediculous otherwise imo, I'd also add that maybe it would be nice to speed up his vault a bit? It's pretty slow for someone with bad tracking
Plague: perhaps add another form of debilitation for extended time in her sickness..to prevent a total shutdown via never cleansing but plague cannot speed it up, perhaps an extra frequency of harder skill checks to represent clumsiness that you often feel when sick , that or set the fountains heal to a regen over an insta so her hook pressure actually means something to an extent
Those are what I have atm..wasnt sure what to do with some of the others
Comments
I was thinking to allow Clown to reload bottles individually. Atm its all or nothing, you either fill the bar for all your bottles or you get nothing, but If they gave him bottles WHILE reloading, it would let you reload half the bar to get half your bottles for example. This way, reloading mid-chase wouldnt feel as bad since you can get a bottle here and there as needed.
I agree, that sounds like a great idea
I think killers are ok. Would rather rework maps.
I like the Clown reload idea tho!