Object of Obsession Nerf

We need a nerf for Object of Obsession. I am getting it consistently as Rank 1 killer and it's being abused by SWF groups. I legit had 2 people from a 4 man swf group equip that perk and I could only chase one so the other would consistently tell them who I was at the start and where I am going. I don't know how you nerf it (maybe a cooldown?) or maybe just change the perk entirely. It's being abused by SWF and used as a troll perk to antagonize killers.

Comments

  • I agree. It needs some change, at least so that it cannot be abused by SWFs. It's practically useless in Solo, so why not orient it around solo play?

  • It should be reworked it is so annoying that someone seed you EVERYTIME and i shouldn't start that OoO with SWF is broken.

  • Ill change alot of things for this perk

    1.-stealth killers wont be affected to this perk but killers can see the survivors

    2. Make it a cooldown 60s or 50s if the survivor see the killer aura the aura will set off by 3s and you wont see him again unless the cooldown goes out

    3. Only works if the killer its aprox 25 m if the killer its not in that range they wont see the killer but the killer can see the survivor

    Since this perk its kinda salty build or bully build for survivor that wants to make fun against killers