Lost items/counter to Franklins

@Peanits so will they ever change the whole I'm a killer and I feel like d/c and then as a survivor I lose my items and add-ons? Or what about a perk that counters Franklins?

Comments

  • Franklin's doesn't need a counter. And I am sure it will be addressed when dedicated servers arrive.

  • Killers are still waiting for 'addons being lost every single match no matter what' to be addressed.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Franklin's doesn't need a counter. And I am sure it will be addressed when dedicated servers arrive.

    He's saying when the killer uses Frankie's to knock something out of your hand and then DC's so you can't retrieve it and lost it. I do think that's lame. If killer DC's is should give you back the last item you had in your hand just to deter that.

    Frankie's on it's own though is fine. A friend of mine made a good point about it, at high ranks/SWF all it does is make survivors play item trader. I use it if I see a key but that's the only real use for it.

  • @ArecBalrin said:

    Killers are still waiting for 'addons being lost every single match no matter what' to be addressed.

    The worst part is that it isn't clear. When I was new I thought they were only lost when I lost (in line with how survs lost theirs by dying). This was the time of the Cube so that made sense to me.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/625271#Comment_625271

    The worst part is that it isn't clear. When I was new I thought they were only lost when I lost (in line with how survs lost theirs by dying). This was the time of the Cube so that made sense to me.

    My own suggestion has been that killer should be allowed to open the hatch after it appears while carrying a survivor, then SLAM-DUNKIN them into it should reward killer with their addons back at the end. Oh and it should also trigger EGC without powering the gates if there is anyone else left.

  • I think they should just remove the option to leave game. Want to dc? Shut the whole game off and reboot.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd say make it so there's like a 5 to 10 second count down timer when someone clicks "leave match". They won't leave the match until the countdown hits zero. Leaving the match can be canceled at any time during the countdown.

    This stops the whole "hit you with Franklins then DC" thing. Might help reduce spontaneous rage quits as well.

    This is actually an intriguing idea.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Franklin's doesn't need a counter. And I am sure it will be addressed when dedicated servers arrive.