What if...?

Disconcerting is a problem in Dead by Daylight that definitely hurts the survivors chances of escaping, and ruin the overall experience.

I am aware that you lose 3 pips, your offering, items and add-ons you brought. But what if your disconnect wasn’t intentional? Would you still lose everything?

What if my power went out when playing a match? What if my internet simply dies? (I know it must happen to at least everyone)

My internet and power just loves to not work sometimes, so I hope I don’t lose anything when something like this happens while playing a good ol’ match of DbD.

Comments

  • You deserve to lose everything you've said because you made the game a 1v3 and you should be punished for it. Now your teammates would have a very hard time.

  • And how would the game know if you didn't just cut power yourself? This actually was a thing for a while.

    About to die and lose your OP Flashlight? Cut the wifi and save it. EZ

  • Since one can't differentiate between intentional and unintentional dc's, all dc's have to get punished.