Grant survivors the ability to DS another survivors
It’s funny when you run bond and you see survivors literally doing nothing. They won’t repair gens, they won’t unhook people, they won’t do anything.
We should be allowed to DS them.
It’s funny when you run bond and you see survivors literally doing nothing. They won’t repair gens, they won’t unhook people, they won’t do anything.
We should be allowed to DS them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Great idea, but sheet argument. We need to get rid off trolls, farming survivors, not who is evading the killer. In this way, I could ds all the three survivors I was with in a match, they were doing absolutely nothing but running.
No, people I’m talking simply hide all match in a corner.
I had to stop running Bond for my own sanity.
It's why I run Empathy instead of Bond. That lets you know if a survivor is being chased by the killer and where they are.
We should not be getting matched with lousy teammates in the first place.
Flashlight
Lol no we need an RKO emote XD