We should have a male athlete survivor

it would be nice to have 2 survivors like that. I know character suggestions aren’t really the attention right now and people don’t look at them, but I enjoy creating them and there has to be somebody that likes reading these. Anyways....


Whatever name you want.

Backstory: Can do cool party tricks and play some sports, got too drunk at a party and vanished.

Perks

Sike Out (Rare) - Teachable at level 30+

You are able to trick anyone with trickery. When at a pallet press the secondary action button to pretend to throw down the pallet. You won’t throw it downbeat, but it will look like you will. Sike Out has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds.

Zoom (Very Rare) - Teachable at level 35+

You and the other survivors gets a 30%/40%/50% speed bonus when using a perk that causes exhaustion or getting hit by the killer. Does not stack.

Acrobatics (Very Rare) - Teachable at level 40+

You are able to move very swiftly. You fast vault 25%/50%/75% faster and Gain a 150% speed boost for 1 second. You gain the Exhausted effect for 40/30/20 seconds. (Can stack with Lithe, but makes the amount of exhaustion bigger [20+40=60 seconds of exhaustion])


also I wish Megs speed is increased because only her perks make her be able to “outrun the killers”

Comments

  • Cool ideas!

    (I will point out though that, besides Meg, David K. also is/was an athlete.)

  • I want a male with colourful hair options, make him unique, maybe he could have a perk where he runs faster if he runs toward the killer? IDK lmao